[BlindRUG] A list of R packages providing accessibility features for the blind

çağrı gökçek cagri_gokcek at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 1 03:28:48 UTC 2023

Hi all,
I am a blind R learner. I have recently been involved in an R training. In this training, I am supposed to give a feedback to one of my cohort members. He has a package in which there are mapping functions. My main goal is checking his packages' the level of integration with the existing accessibility packages such as BrailleR. Since I am very new in package review processes and my knowledge in R is not very broad. I am happy to get any kind of suggestion. Is there any list of packages that I can use in this review process to test their accessibility functions in line with my friend's mapping and other visualization features?
Thanks in advance for all replies.
Best.
Cagri