[BlindRUG] Trouble accessing output

misokwak12 at gmail.com misokwak12 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 22:41:42 UTC 2023

Hello,

Disclaimer, I am new to using R.

I am using JAWS 2023 and running R through the Visual studio code.

I used to be able to readily access my output once I run the code by
pressing shift tab, but I may have toggled something mistakenly or perhaps
after the recent update to visual studio code, I seem to have to press ctrl
+ k followed by ctrl + ` in order to access my output now.

Is there any way I can access my output without this step?

Also, is it possible that my output may get cut off if I load a large data
set?

Thank you in advance.

Miso