[BlindRUG] Few Questions about R with VSCode

çağrı gökçek cagri_gokcek at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 15 00:47:29 UTC 2024

Hi all,
I am a new VSCode user. I have recently keep receiving some errors in my VSCode when I try to run a command and read terminal editor. I tried to find answers to my problems on the internet. However, I couldn't fix my problems. Could any VSCode user help me to resolve the issues given below? Thanks in advance for your help.

  *   What does the "identifying terminal" error mean? How can it be fixed? When I selected attach active terminal in command prompt in VSCode, I continued receiving the same error.
  *   For some reason, I can't use Shift+Tab or Tab in terminal output editor to read my results. What might be the reason?
  *   I also receive an error indicating that I disabled PS_Readline. I don't remember that I changed my Powershell settings. How can I fix this problem?
  *   Last but not least, I sometimes see multiple terminals opened when I use Ctrl+1, 2, 3, and etc. What might be the reason causing such an issue?

Please excuse me if my inquiries are not formulated in a simple manner. I am actually very confused about what kind of problems I am facing in VSCode.

All the best.

Cagri