[Blindtlk] firefox

Kate shamaniclivin1281 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 18 15:36:26 UTC 2008

Hi all, I ran into problems the other day and am not sure where to turn. I downloaded web visum as an extension for firefox. In the instructions it told me I could use alt-control-7 as a function. I thought it pretty clearly stated it could tag your last visited link so I used that to tag a link in my webmail email with hotmail. But now a number of links including links I've never visited before 9for example, links to brand new messages) are labeled as the link name of the link I tried using the alt-control 7 command on.I don't know how to undo my change or if its even possible. I have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling firefox completely, but that had no effect on this.

Does anyone have an y idea about this or have any suggestions on where to go to ask for help?
thanks,
Kate