[Blindtlk] mapquest

Ron Poire rpoire at comcast.net
Thu Dec 18 22:29:05 UTC 2008

Hi all,
I have been using Mapquest for the last several years, to find my way to various places.
Just recently, Mapquest wants me to download the Mapquest toolbar, and sign in with AOL, if I want to save a map.  I currently am unable to print the map or directions either.  In fact, I am unable to view the directions as in the past.
Since I travel to various homes in my business, this is almost like losing my right arm.
For example, I have a school in St. Paul, and a church in Inver Grove Heights, in the same trip.  Now, I won't be able to figure out how to get between the two places.

What is the best solution for getting the type of info I need?

regards,

Ron Poire