[Blindtlk] [nfbcs] myspace question

Joel Zimba jzimba at cavtel.net
Sun Dec 28 20:16:36 UTC 2008

I rarely use Myspace anymore.  I don't have anything other than the
normal account and I've never been asked for another visual confirmation
code.
I do run webvisum, which would fix the problem for you in short order.

I have had this trouble with facebook, but there is an option to verify
yourself by filling in a cell number and going through some confirmation
process.  I did this over a year ago, and I have gotten no visual
confirmation codes since then.  Perhaps Myspace has this as well.

good luck,

Joel