[Blindtlk] myspace question

Chasity Jackson chasityvanda at charter.net
Mon Dec 29 08:32:20 UTC 2008

I love MySpace and swear by it. But I do have enough vision to work past the
capchas. That's how I met Kid Rock earlier this year is because I was
actively on MySpace and found out he would be at the Waffle House. I am, in
no exaggeration of the word, a Kid Rock groupie. I had been pursuing him for
the last eight years, taking any measures possible to get to his shows. To
get from St. Louis, MO to Duluth, GA, I had to take a plane to Atlanta, and
take two marta trains and a bus and a cab to get there, but I darn sure got
the job done and made a good impression too so he will recognize me and
remember my mark the next time he meets me, which will definitely happen
just as sure as I am about taking my breath as long as I'm alive, I know
I'll meet that man again. Sorry. I know this was off topic, but it did
relate to MySpace, and that's how I found out about the rare meet and greet
in Georgia. And as this year wraps up and comes to a close, I am just so
thankful I got to meet him. Chapter 1 of the Kid Rock / Chasity experience
is over, it's time for me to look forward to chapter 2 now. I don't know
when that will be, but I know it will be. I guess I'm just trying to say
that social networking sites like that are important to some people.