[Blindtlk] Inquirey

Darryn Rasmussen support at hockeyinfoworld.com
Tue Dec 30 17:26:13 UTC 2008

Does anyone know where to look Online or contact someone that can help me find Houseing help in Pasco County here in Florida. I am trying to find someone where to live in the next couple months and I don't have alot of money comeing in and I need help in the area I live currently to find some where that can help me pay for houseing I heard of HUD but not sure with being Legally blind if there is anyway I can get in to this program in couple months because I have heard of long waiting list to get into it but I Really know nothing about HUD, Hopefully someone can help me. Thank you everyone and have a great day.