[Blindtlk] Inquirey

trishs slosser at metrocast.net
Tue Dec 30 19:56:48 UTC 2008

The only thing I can think of to suggest is to put your name on a
subsidized housing list at your local housing athority office.

help me find Houseing help in Pasco County here in Florida.  I am
trying to find someone where to live in the next couple months
and I don't have alot of money comeing in and I need help in the
area I live currently to find some where that can help me pay for
houseing I heard of HUD but not sure with being Legally blind if
there is anyway I can get in to this program in couple months
because I have heard of long waiting list to get into it but I
Really know nothing about HUD, Hopefully someone can help me.
Thank you everyone and have a great day.