[Blindtlk] Inquirey

David Evans drevans at bellsouth.net
Wed Dec 31 04:04:06 UTC 2008

Dear Steve,

You can check with the housing offices of local colleges and universities
and tell them you are looking to go to school there and could use some help
finding an apartment.
There are always lots of low rent apartments around college campuses.
You may need to share a place with some other students, but many places have
multi-room apartments, where you lease one of the rooms and share the common
areas such as kitchens, bathrooms and living rooms.  You have a dead bolt
lock on your bedroom door and share some of the expenses.
You must make sure that each person has their own lease and you are only
responsible for your part of the rent.
Keep the lease to one year or so in case you don't like it and want to move
out.

You can also check around hospitals, especially teaching hospitals, as they
usually have cheap apartments for the student nurses and interns.
Bus routes are usually located around such places too.
Freedom Scientific is located in Saint Petersburg as a possible employer
too.
Just my thoughts and suggestions.

David Evans, NFBF