[Blindtlk] yahoo contact

trishs slosser at metrocast.net
Sat Nov 1 17:09:40 UTC 2008

It is next to impossible to get in touch with yahoo.  After a
year of searching their pages from time to time, I was able to
contact someone through the abuse form.  My problem is finally
solved, and I hope yours will be soon, too, but I can tell you it
won't be a cake-walk.

a phone number to call, but have had no luck in finding anything.
Not sure who had told me, but I recall being told that if I call
yahoo, they have the ability to take the CAPCHA off my yahoo
email account.  Anyone know how I can find a telephone number for
these guys at yahoo?