[Blindtlk] NFB training centers

Ray Foret jr rforetjr at comcast.net
Thu Nov 13 10:54:34 UTC 2008

Joseph, that message of yours is not worth $2.00; instead, it's worth all of
$2.00 million or more!!!  In my humble opinion, you could not have done a
better job.  IN fact, you all but wrote my reply for me.  Of course, in my
case, it would be The Louisiana Center For The Blind:
www.lcb-ruston.com
but otherwise, pretty much ditto the whole way through.  You know Joseph,
you could make a Monitor article out of that if you wanted.  In fact, if I'm
not mistaken, the past few monitors have articles in them related to just
exactly this subject.  I believe that in this issue, (The November issue)
there's an item on the discovery method of learning.

Sincerely,
The Constantly BAREFOOTED Ray
Phone:
985-360-3375