[Blindtlk] part time income

Robert J Smith rsmith247 at csc.com
Tue Apr 21 13:20:41 UTC 2009

Hi all.  I am looking to make some legitimate part time income at home.  I
am looking for something on-line where I wouldn't have to have sighted
help delivering a product all over town.  I am open to any serious
suggestion.  I am employed full time as a computer programmer, but would
want to do something different for the part time situation.

Please send your serious suggestions to the following email address:
bozbirdman at msn.com and not to the list.

Cordially,

Robert Smith

delivery.