[Blindtlk] book signings

Sekhon, Harmeet Harmeet_Sekhon at cable.comcast.com
Thu Apr 23 20:59:01 UTC 2009

Purchase the print copy.

Harmeet

Harmeet Sekhon
Customer Loyalty Consultant
Comcast
-----Original Message-----
From: blindtlk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:blindtlk-bounces at nfbnet.org]
On Behalf Of Julie J.
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2009 12:33 PM
To: NFBnet Blind Talk Mailing List
Subject: [Blindtlk] book signings

Hello all!

I am thinking/hoping to attend a book signing next week.   I have never
attended anything like this before.  My understanding is that generally
people bring or purchase print copies of the authors books for him/her
to sign.  I only have audio books of the download variety, so there
isn't even a CD jacket.

What is the appropriate etiquette in this sort of situation?
Purchase a print book?
Have the author sign something else?
Ask the author to record an audio "autograph"?
Something else?

Thanks in advance!
Julie