[Blindtlk] Off-topic - Talking Watch

Anthony Schnurr tcb_357 at att.net
Sat Aug 15 18:37:44 UTC 2009

Gary,

It sounds like you may have the same watch I have.  I actually like the
military time feature.  There are very few English talking watches with 24
hour time.
You can try using the mode button which is the button on the lower left-hand
side of the watch to get to the 24/12 hour setting. Press it until you hear
the watch announce: "24 hours time".  Then press the lower right-hand button
once.  You should hear the watch announce: "12 hours time".
Press the lower left-hand button 1 more time and your watch will be placed
back into time mode and announce the time which should be in the 12 hour
AM/PM format.
Good luck.  I hope this helps.

Regards.

Tony