[Blindtlk] Disturbing article I found.

Michelle Medina michellem86 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 22:48:12 UTC 2009

I think it's messed up. I'm not sure what exactly disturbs you, but I
am not disturbed that a blind person is in jail. (If that's what
disturbs you. If it disturbs you that he could do this to other
people, then I'm with you 100%). He shouldn't have done what he did, &
it's only fair he pay for his crimes.
I was bullied & abused in school, I rarely had my Braille books on
time, etc, but I didn't turn into him. My parents were weekend
warriors, my mom used to smoke, & she divorced my Dad when I was 18,
but still I graduated 6 months ahead of my class in Dec of 2003, & am
working my way towards getting my autobiography published.
I think he should have gotten longer for wreaking so much havoc.
Imagine how many of those 911 calls that were serious & required
immediate attention were not responded to as quickly because of his
dumb ***. He gives blind people a bad name.
Going out & hurting people, whether or not they hurt you doesn't make
things better, & it doesn't change your life for the better.
Just think of what he could have done had he stayed in school & put
those skills to truly good use after graduating.
Michelle

--
For those about to rock, we salute you!