[Blindtlk] caller ID suggestions plz

Anthony N. Colon tcolon1955 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 19:49:38 UTC 2009

Hi Marion,

I was just looking over my emails and read yours about an audible caller id.
Well I have a unit that plugs into the house jack and then your phone, which
could be any type, plugs into the unit.  It uses either batteries or ac
adapter.  It will speak in spanish or the wonderful english language.  You
can have it simply tell you the number of the caller or you can set it to
tell you the name.  I no longer have the directions, but I am sure you can
find them on Google.

I no longer have a land line.  If you want it and can arrange to pick it up,
let me know it's free.
Tony @ 773-562-1003