[Blindtlk] caller ID suggestions plz

David Evans drevans at bellsouth.net
Fri Dec 4 01:20:11 UTC 2009

Dear Julie,

I use the Classco Voice Announcer 9900GW.
It plugs in between the wall jack and my portable phone base station and
announces all incoming calls by phone number or any name or title I wish to
aign to a number.
It lets me retain the last 200 phone numbers that have called me and lets me
The nice thing is that I can move it from phone to phone if I every want to
change them..  I am very happy with it.
I ordered it from Independent Living Aids.
A company called I.C.E. also makes a very good and similar unit.

David Evans, NFBF and Jack.