[Blindtlk] FW: [nfbsc] VR Stream Training Class

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Tue Dec 15 21:42:04 UTC 2009

Original Message:
From: "Steve & Shannon Cook" <cookcafe at sc.rr.com>
To: <nfbsc at yahoogroups.com>, <SCABS at yahoogroups.com>,
<palmettovision at yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [nfbsc] VR Stream Training Class
Date:
Mon, 14 Dec 2009 18:51:38 -0500

Hi All,

On January 30, 2010, the Computer Science & Technology Division will have
class on operating the VR Stream.  We will cover downloading a book from
NLS, transferring the book to the stream and playing the book.  We will
cover how to maneuver around the book depending on how the book is marked
up.  Other items that will be covered in the class:

. Recording
. Playing Music
. Transferring different types of reading material to the Stream
. Using the HumanWare Companion

David Bundy and Steve Cook will be the instructors.  We must have at
least 3
participants in the class and all must have their own Stream.

The time for the class on January 30, 2010, is 10:00 to 4:00.  The cost
of
the class is $40.00 and this includes a six inch sub combo from Subway!

If you would like to register for the class.  Contact Steve Cook at
cookcafe at sc.rr.com or by phone at (803) 254-0222.

Steve Cook
President of the Computer Science & Technology Division