[Blindtlk] cats

trishs slosser at metrocast.net
Thu Jan 1 23:28:13 UTC 2009

Sounds like he's trying to burn off his energy.  I'm wondering if
the cat is fixed?  They have too much energy when they aren't.
 A spray bottle of water works wonders.  Each time you spray him
say "No, kitty!"  6 months or so should see him right.  And, do
get him/her fixed.

when he is doing something, until he brakes something, or pulls
something down.
>I'm wondering what you folks do with about this when you have no
sighted people around to tell you what they are doing?
>Even when I hear him on something, like my computer desk, he will
jump down and take off, they can tell that we can't see them, you
can't spray the computer anyway.
>Plus the wife will sit there and watch him get on stuff, only
when I hear him will she get on to him.