[Blindtlk] fragrance pals

Dana dananolan at comcast.net
Fri Jan 2 03:08:38 UTC 2009

I am goign to start a secret pals thing for fragrance lovers.
Anyone who wishes to join this group is welcoeme to join my list which is
scents_r_us-subscribe at yahoogroups.com
If you love fragrance I will be paring people up with a new pal every month
and you will get a list of the fragrances they wish to receive this way we
all get new fragrances we like every month and get to know a new person.
So let me know if this is intersting to you by joining the scents list.
Thanks
Dana
If you love fragrance join us
scents_r_us-subscribe at yahoogroups.com
For a list for all blind Christian women join us by subscribing to
blindwomen4christ-subscribe at yahoogroups.com
For a general chat list where all  are welcome
danasdiner-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

Listen to
http://www.2020theblink.net
 for great music safe for the entire family.
Add music at 2020theblink.net to msn if you wish to make requests.
Contact info
Email
dananolan at comcast.net