[Blindtlk] FS: Terrarium with accessories and Metal Detector

Amanda Robertson zhuuraan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 23:06:27 UTC 2009

Hello list,

I have two items I wish to sell to the person with the best reasonable offer
plus shipping for each item.

The first is a Gold Digger brand metal detector, gently used. This metal
detector goes about 2 feet deep and has settings for power level and trash
filtering, which means it can make a different sound for different types of
objects. The first day I got it, I found a quarter in my apartment complex,
and it wasn't even buried! It was in the grass though. This metal detector
has a handle for carrying and an arm rest for comfortable use. As mentioned
above, I will take the best offer plus $30 for shipping payable via PayPal
only. I should have it shipped out via USPS priority within a few days of
payment.

The second item is a 20 gallon terrarium, meant for rodents or reptiles, not
a fish tank/aquarium. This terrarium was originally meant for a bearded
dragon I intended to get but didn't for reasons beyond my control and comes
with related accessories, though these may be used for other animals as
well, especially lizards. Terrarium does come with a screen lid. Accessories
include an artificial tree stump, meant for sunbathing, hiding, and climbing
on, A slimline reptile fixture with 7%UVB lamp, which extends almost the
length of the terrarium, a 250 watt 5.5 inch clamp lamp, and a thermometer.
Again, as stated above, I will take best offer plus $40 shipping payable via
PayPal only. It may take me a little longer than usual to get out the
terrarium as it is rather heavy and large and I will need a ride to the post
office to send it out.

You may request shipment via another method, however, there may be
additional shipping charges and/or delays if the shipping location is
farther from my home or shipping is more expensive.

Feel free to send questions or offers to me at zhuuraan84 at yahoo.com. This is
my primary email address. Emails to my gmail account will be ignored as I
rarely check it.