[Blindtlk] Did Anyone Happen to Record Opening Ceremonies?

Sarah Baughn sarahb006 at comcast.net
Sat Jul 18 04:18:56 UTC 2009

Yes, in fact, my boyfriend does happen to have a copy of the entire
convention; including opening cerimonies.  In fact, he has all six general
sessions of the convention including the banquet.  He says, however, that
you are quite correct in stateing that the audience microphones were not
turned on; by which he means to indicate that you do not hear much if
anything in the way of audience reaction.  IS the audience reaction what you
most wanted?  If so, he's afraid he cannot help there.

Sarah