[Blindtlk] Agenda for NAGDU Meeting and Seminar

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Mon Jun 1 17:42:57 UTC 2009

Dear All,
    Below is the listing of the business meeting and seminar of the National Association of Guide Dog Users from the official agenda of the National Federation of the blind. In addition, I have attached a more detailed agenda that was developed during our Board of Directors meeting on Sunday evening, May 31. If you have any questions or need more information, please feel free to get in touch with me. My contact information is below my signature.

6:00 - 10:00 pm-NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF GUIDE DOG USERS BUSINESS MEETING

Mackinac West Ballroom, Level 5

  6:00 pm-Registration; 7:00 pm-Meeting begins

Topics: airline emergency procedures and evacuation; creating and growing state associations of guide dog users; and protecting the rights of guide dog users through advocacy and education.  Marion Gwizdala, President

Sunday, July 5, 2009

6:00 - 10:00 pm-NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF GUIDE DOG USERS SEMINAR

    6:00 pm - Registration; 7:00 pm - Meeting begins

Brulé A Room, Level 5

Topics: Islam, the Koran, and guide dogs; Training Centers and Guide Dogs: a panel discussion; and massage for dogs. You can also "test drive" a guide dog!  Marion Gwizdala, President

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala
813-626-2789
President at nfb-nagdu.org