[Blindtlk] Other "wrong" assumptions;Learning body language

gloria fairyfoot at webband.com
Tue Jun 2 22:30:47 UTC 2009

The stupidity of sighted people!

-----Original Message-----
From: blindtlk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:blindtlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Constance Canode
Sent: Tuesday, June 02, 2009 2:26 PM
To: Blind Talk Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Blindtlk] Other "wrong" assumptions;Learning body language

The stupidity of people never ceases to amaze me.  I was riding the bus to
work one morning and someone asked me how I applied my makeup.  I was in a
rotten mood and I responded that my husband's dog did it with her long tail.
She believed it.  Again as you already said, here's your sign.

Connie Canode

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blindtlk_nfbnet.org/fairyfoot%40webban
d.com