[Blindtlk] Urgent request! Please help!

dewey bradley dewey.bradley at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 03:21:04 UTC 2009

I'm not sticking up for the company by any means!
This is one of the many reasons that I don't have a lan line phone.
I used to have AT&T free long distence, they said that you could only use It
for voice calls, and not for data calls.
It sounds like that they are saying that It's a data call.
The companies just don't get It.
Most people just have cell phones for reasons like this.
When they got the news line on line, that gave me the push in dropping my
home phone.
Cell phones now out number lan lines in this and allot of countries, for
stuff like this.
But I guess they would call It a data call, with out asking someone what
kind of call this Is.
I would tell this lady to If she can to just drop her line, and take her
number to a cell, or to something like vonage or magic jack If she can get a
high speed connection.