[Blindtlk] my intro

trishs slosser at metrocast.net
Wed Jun 3 02:21:05 UTC 2009

Thanks, Sarah.  It honestly doesn't hurt now as much as it did
when I was a toddler.  I do still have residual inflamatory
issues, and other aches and pains I have are related to posture
and body mechanics.  Aside from that, I'm just out-of-sight!  All
I'm lacking is a little "supervision!"

I said in
>my intro, I have light perception.  It must suck to have JRA.  It
must be
>painful.
>Sarah

New
>> England, long time blind, Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis.  (JRA.)

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blindtlk_nfbnet.org/sarahb0
06%40comcast.net