[Blindtlk] KNFB Reader for sell

Luis Eduardo Peña lpena57 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 04:02:49 UTC 2009

Hello list,

I am interested in selling my KNFB Reader (latest version). I am asking $700 for the software, $1000 for the software plus the N82 Nokia phone (in excellent condition) and $1200 for the KNFB Reader software, the Nokia n82 handset and the screen reader Talks.  Those interested may contact me off list at lpena57 at gmail.com.

The reason I am selling my Reader is because I have very bad motor coordination which makes it very difficult to position the camera.

Thanks.

Luis

Luis Eduardo Peña
Psicólogo Clínico