[Blindtlk] Protest cancelled

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 03:03:48 UTC 2009

Turnout for this protest was going to be next to non-existent given
the short notice, and a few people aren't sure it's a good idea, so
Art Stevenson has asked me to post a note that the protest is being
cancelled.

We have received word that there will in fact be a roll-call vote on
HB 2834, but we don't believe this will stop the senators from
passing it as-is.

Joseph