[Blindtlk] Cell phone question

Anjelina cruz.anjelina at mchsi.com
Thu Jun 18 09:07:52 UTC 2009

I think VWZ has the en v2 which will read out of the box some of the menus.
If ya go with this type of phone there is a blind LG users list.
If ya want a phone that will read all menus ya can either purchase talks or
mobile speak.
Verizon also offers the q9c with talks already installed.
http://aboutus.vzw.com/accessibility/talks.html

HTH

A&K
"Nobody  can make you feel inferior without your consent."
Eleanor Roosevelt