[Blindtlk] Greetings; Behaviors in adults blind

trishs slosser at metrocast.net
Mon May 25 20:24:48 UTC 2009

I learned, through Massage Therapy training, that people can have
"touch issues."  It's all about your intension, and respecting
people's personal space.  To me, when in doubt, less is more.
When I need to know where someone is, I'll ask.

conversation or too

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blindtlk_nfbnet.org/cindy42

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blindtlk_nfbnet.org/sidney.

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blindtlk_nfbnet.org/jzimba%