[Blindtlk] accessible phone services

Marty James blindamp at q.com
Thu May 28 07:38:41 UTC 2009

I know that if you go with AT&T they have a special needs department that
deals with blind customers, I believe that they are the only ones that have
such a service. Last I heard, they were selling a phone for $99 and you
could get Mobil speak on it for an additional $99. But you will have to call
them about it. Just call the customer service department and ask for the
customers with disabilities department.
Marty