[Blindtlk] my intro

gloria fairyfoot at webband.com
Thu May 28 19:55:44 UTC 2009

Hi Sarah,

Welcome!

-----Original Message-----
From: blindtlk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:blindtlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Sarah Baughn
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2009 10:17 AM
To: NFBnet Blind Talk Mailing List
Subject: [Blindtlk] my intro

I guess I should introduce myself.  My name is Sarah, and I am from
Washington State, Puyallup, to be exact.  I have been blind since birth, and
have been thinking about starting a list having to do with ONH, or optic
nerve hypoplasia, which means that my optic nerve never grew.  It grew to
the point that I can see light, and that's it.  I will post more later.
Sarah
http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blindtlk_nfbnet.org/fairyfoot%40webban
d.com