[Blindtlk] my intro

Anthony N. Colon tcolon1955 at gmail.com
Fri May 29 00:50:49 UTC 2009

Hi Lou,
You give me an opportunity to introduce myself to you and the list.  My name
is Anthony Colon, but I am known by all as Tony.  I also have RP, however my
RP struck early.  I was born with night blindness, and by the age of 34 I
had little usable vision.  I am 53 now and only have light perception, which
only causes more problems since I also have photophobia.  But, as I tell my
4 children, "Life goes on, and so will I."

It is great to hear you are going to marry your long time friend, and the
fact you are in colledge should bring a smile to all those of us who know
how many obstacles a blind person has to face and overcome to accomplish his
or her goals!

Keep it up!!

Tony