[Blindtlk] you're a liability!

Cindy Handel cindy425 at verizon.net
Fri May 29 23:13:35 UTC 2009

No.  She traveled a great distance to see him at a Waffle House in Decatur,
Georgia.  She said she took a plane, two busses and a train, I believe, to
get there.  When she arrived, she went to the back of the line, and someone
working there...I think from the Waffle House, wouldn't let her stand at the
back of the line, because she's blind and they couldn't watch her.  They
said she was a liability.  They wanted her to sit in a chair and wait for
Kid Rock to come out to see her.  She refused.  She did relent and agree to
go in with the first group of people, and she did meet Kid Rock.

Cindy