[Blindtlk] my intro

trishs slosser at metrocast.net
Sat May 30 03:23:45 UTC 2009

   Welcome, Sarah.  Nice to see you chiming in!  I'm Trish from
New England, long time blind, Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis.
(JRA.)

from Washington State, Puyallup, to be exact.  I have been blind
since birth, and have been thinking about starting a list having
to do with ONH, or optic nerve hypoplasia, which means that my
optic nerve never grew.  It grew to the point that I can see
light, and that's it.  I will post more later.