[Blindtlk] Christian singles conference

Dana dananolan at comcast.net
Thu Nov 5 00:33:06 UTC 2009

Every Friday and Saturday nights from 8 pm Eastern to whenever  there will
be a Christian singles room
The line to call is
217 238 6292
and the room number is 9
Tell anyone you know who is Christian single and by this if you are in a
relationship but not married you are welcome, if you are single and  looking
you are welcome and if you are divorced or a widdow also welcome.
Follow me on twitter
 djkitty73
Windows live messenger ID
dananolan at comcast.net
If you have skype add me
dana030973
I am an internet radio dj this is not spam
If you love country   Music Join me every Saturday afternoon from 4 pm to 7
pm Eastern and Monday evening from 7 pm to 10 pm Eastern
www.2020theblink.net