[Blindtlk] EBooks information

Hyde, David W. (ESC) david.hyde at wcbvi.k12.wi.us
Mon Nov 16 13:10:38 UTC 2009

I'm not sure about the format the books are in on the site. If they are, however, PDF files, and are not PDF image files, you can put them on the Braille Note this way.
Open the PDF file on your computer. Go to the file menu, and save the file as text, either on your hard drive, or on the media you are using with the Braille Note. When you open it on the Braille Note, it will ask if you want to review current options. Tell it you want to have it saved as a braille file.