[Blindtlk] Come join me on iseecolor

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Thu Nov 19 20:52:57 UTC 2009

It would appear to be a social networking site for people of color.

Just ignore the message as it is probably one of those instances
where someone let a site access his/her address book, and an
invitation was sent to all the lists this person was subscribed to.

I am giving the person the benefit of the doubt and assuming that was
the case.  If it turns out we are intentionally being spammed, I will
take more drastic action.

Dave