[Blindtlk] Walking Alone and Marching Together Now Online as MP3Audio

Ron Poire rpoire at comcast.net
Thu Nov 19 21:17:08 UTC 2009

Wow! Way to go.  I was hoping something like that would happen.
I never did get around to playing the cassettes.

There was a book written called "The Man And the Movement," or something
like that, which was published at some time.
All I know, I was able to pick up the recorded edition on 16&2/3 RPM
records.
Where does this book fit into our history?

Ron Poire