[Blindtlk] intro

Jamie Prater jdprater at bellsouth.net
Fri Nov 20 03:43:33 UTC 2009

Hi, Gloria, thanks for the message.  I've got a peace about things.  I'm
just gathering information and praying and seeking the Lord.  I seek him and
I shall lack no good thing.  The Lord God is my Sun and shield and He gives
grace and glory.  No good thing will He withhold from those whose walk is
upright and blameless and I do my part and pray for this to be a reality in
my life.  Have a blessed day.