[Blindtlk] intro

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 23 18:14:01 UTC 2009

Hello Jamie. I see that you are considering many other careers beyond
medical transcription, but I wonder if you aren't moving too quickly to
change careers? It is certainly possible using a program called Dragon
NaturallySpeaking Medical to continue doing the kinds of transcribing you
do. Essentially you would listen with one ear, and dictate using your voice,
of course still having the need to proofread what you have written. The
Dragon NaturallySpeaking medical edition has a vocabulary specifically
oriented to medical dictation, and if you already have knowledge of the
field and a reputation on which you can build, there may be no need
whatsoever for you to change your field.

Warmly,

Gary