[Blindtlk] the new style brailler

Cari Kness carisuekness at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 01:16:48 UTC 2009

Hello,
I'm posting this message on behalf of my sweetie who's not on this
list. We were talking about the new generation brailler. He thought
he heard that you could only use the 8 and a half by 11 inch paper
and not the wider kind. He also thought there were some other things
the new brailler could not do that the old one did. Does anyone have
the new brailler? I've never seen one myself and only know what I've
read on the net and lists. If you have or use one, do you like it
more than the old style?
Peace,
Cari