[Blindtlk] NFB Newsline: Over three hundred newspapers, and counting,

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Sat Oct 17 07:26:31 UTC 2009

Hey, for the person wondering: Newsline is not available internationally,
including India.  I'm sure that an organization of the blind could come up
with sponsors, money, and know-how to start such a newspaper service

This is the time to celebrate responsibly.

This is the time to celebrate with common sense.

At Halloween, we recognize that good will always overcome evil.

--

Please have a safe and Happy Halloween!

--

Eric from Los Angeles!

--

You can do it, Dodgers!  We need that World Series ring!  Now!