[Blindtlk] Samsung Epix with Mobile Speak Pocket and accessories for Sale

Jerry Matheny starnoble at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 04:35:45 UTC 2009

Hello list,

I am new here, but have been on various other blindness related lists. At
any rate, I have a Samsung Epix Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional Pocket PC
phone for sale. Besides bosting a fast processor, it also has internal wifi,
Bluetooth, and gps, giving you quite a few possabilities for peripherals and
applications. It has quite a few accessories, including but not limited to:
2 carrying cases (one with belt clip and pockets for micro sd cards, and one
you can hang over your wrist with a lanyard), USB data cable, charger,
Bluetooth headset and charger for it, anda adaptor that allows using
standard headphones for private listening. With the 1800 mah battery that
this phone comes with, it lasts quite a while before needing a charge. And,
because it uses Windows Mobile, it has the advantage of being able to charge
while being connected to your computer's USB port as well. Another advantage
is that use of Microsoft Voice Command. Not only can you tell it to call
someone in your contacts, but you can also say things like "dial 512 555
1212", and it will do so. You can also say "Start Word Mobile", or whatever
program, and it will do that as well. So, if you are in a bind, and need the
use of your hands, but need to do things with your phone as well, it may be
possible to accomplish what you need via the use of your voice.

I hope this whets your apetite, and gives you an idea of what is possible
with this wonder of technology. I'm trying to get anywhere from $300 to $400
for this, but am willing to negociate price. If you are interested or have
any questions please contact me.

Best regards,

Jerry