[Blindtlk] Fwd: Getting In Touch With Literacy

David Evans drevans at bellsouth.net
Wed Sep 23 16:32:40 UTC 2009

Dear David,

I am david Evans and I was subscribed to several NFBNet discussion list.
For a little over a month now, I have noticed that I am not receiving
messages from those list anymore and have seen no messages to indicate why
this is happening.
Could it be "Bell South" spam filtering out my list traffic again?
I just want to get back on the list again.  What do you recomend I do to
prevent this from happening again?

David Evans, NFBF
drevans at bellsouth.net