[Blindtlk] NFB Financial Assistence?

Michelle Medina michellem86 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 02:18:27 UTC 2009

I've been in contact with Fred Wurtzel our president, but I don't
believe there's a chapter "right in my area". Unfortunately I live in
a rural spot & have no access to drivers or to walk anywhere. He did
recommend I get a hold of a Mike Ellis, but he helps you get new
computers & as I said, I don't want a new computer, unless I find out
it's absolutely necessary to get one.
Michelle