[Blindtlk] JAWS and Yahoo! Answers

Annely Rose annely53r at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 7 19:31:22 UTC 2010

Hi Jewel,

I'm glad I'm not alone with this problem.  Well, one of my clients has the same problem, too.  We both have JAWS 8 and use Firefox for internet and we have encountered the same problem.  The solution I've found is to use the tab key a couple of times and then shift back twice and JAWS should be back and reading correctly.  I've had a lot of trouble with JAWS and Yahoo this past year.  I've had to switch from Internet Explorer to Firefox and have to keep disabling automatic updates in order to use Yahoo somewhat easily.  Hope you have better luck.  God bless.

Annely Rose, CVRT