[Blindtlk] Lowdown on convention flight prices

Beverly Hunter bhunter at nfbga.org
Fri Apr 30 16:31:03 UTC 2010

Hi Angelina, this year everything seems to be different. Usually we purchase
our tickets somewhere in either February or March for the best results;
however, this year we haven't purchased them yet. I really don't know if the
fare will go down or not. If you need help with your arrangements, call me
or my husband at Peachtree Travel. Our number is 404-419-6777. We can watch
the fare for you and let you know when the best time to book.