[Blindtlk] how many of you have been on cruises and what wasyour experience?

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 4 15:50:56 UTC 2010

The questions were already answered.

It will take around about the time you leave port, if you leave port at 4pm
it might already be in your stateroom, you are at a dock, it goes through
customs when you are at customs, it has to be checked, they will also ask
for your passport.

um, we understand you are excited about Kid Rock.  But we don't have to keep
hearing it.

I am assuming you are a teenager, and not some stalking fan, to which I hope
not.

Blind people do not need that label as well.

I have given you advice since the NAGDU list.

I am willing to help as long as you are willing to listen.

Sorry to sound abrupt, but the way you are presenting yourself about Kidd
Rock is worry some.

We are all hear to help you with your trip.  But at the same time be
careful.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646

http://Echevarriatravel.com
1-866-580-5574
skype: angeldn3

Reservations at echevarriatravel.com
Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.